We love our fundraising heroes. We see them as part of our family, and we'd love you to join in too!
It's fun to come up with creative ideas for how to raise funds for Rafiki Mwema, and we've collected some examples and inspiration for you.
Fundraising is easy
Find inspiration below or come up with your own fundraising idea. Give it a fun name and find a picture to use.
Set up your page
It only takes a few minutes to get your fundraising page up and running.
Share and promote
Tell your friends and family about your fundraiser and help spread the word about Rafiki Mwema.
We couldn't do it without you
Be inspired by these Rafikis making a difference with their fundraisers
Clare and Marese
Sailed from Sydney to Hobart
Asked for donations instead of birthday gifts
Hayley & Sebastian
Asked for donations instead of wedding gifts
Set up "Iggy's lemon-aid stand" in Sydney
Need some ideas?
- In Memoriam - Honour a loved one
- Bake sales - Bake cookies or cupcakes and set up a roadside stall
- Haircuts - Shave your head and ask your friends to support you
- Adventures - Decide on something challenging and document your journey
- Birthday - Ask your friends to donate your gift funds
- Wedding - Ask your guests to donate instead of gifts