We would love to have you on our team
We are always on the lookout for amazing people to help us at Rafiki Mwema, Australia. If we have a particular role vacancy we will list it below. If there is nothing listed and you believe you have skills that you would like to share, head over here and register your interest and let us know how you would like to help us.
Purpose and Scope
We are seeking a passionate and creative social media superstar to join our dedicated volunteer team and drive our mission and goals through our social media channels.
This role will work closely with our Marketing Coordinator and Committee and Volunteer Coordinator, to align with Rafiki Mwema’s Marketing strategy and will play a vital role in helping Rafiki Mwema to continue to make a difference in the lives of the children we support.
• Monitoring and responding to direct messages and comments on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
• Responding to Google Reviews.
• Report and track the performance of activity across all digital channels.
• Create visually engaging and high-quality content.
• Supporting the team to research continuous improvement strategies.
• Other tasks as they become relevant to the role and your experience.
Our ideal person
• Relevant qualifications and/or experience in digital marketing, social media, communications or media.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in building and engaging online communities across key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
• Excellent written, verbal and digital communicator.
• Tech savvy (Microsoft Suite, Canva, Salesforce and others as required)
• Proactive and able to work autonomously and a part of a remote team.
• Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem-solving and organisational skills.
• Able to adapt to changing needs and prioritise tasks in an efficient manner.
• Committed to upholding Rafiki Mwema’s vision, mission and values.
• Must have or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check (free for volunteers)
• Able to commit to 4hrs per week.
Rafiki Mwema encourages and nurtures diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from applicants who identify as Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, women and those from diverse backgrounds or life experiences.
All information provided upon application is kept confidential and is used solely for the purpose of assisting Rafiki Mwema in the recruitment process as we endeavor to build strong, diverse teams. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for taking the time to express interest in this role.
How to apply
If you’re excited by the opportunity but unsure if you have the desired skills we're looking for? We'd love to hear from you! Please reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an application please apply here